JellyPages.com

Friday 27 April 2012

Saya sangat sangat la takut. Awak takut tak?

Assalamualaikum..



From now, from this minute, from this hour I would like to tell everyone. SAYA SANGAT TAKUT NK AMBIL MUET SEM DEPAN. what should I do? can somone tell me or give me some advise? now, the true is. I do not feel well.. imagine that. my bell almost two sem I just got C+. yeahh I cant belive that! defuq weh defuq! arghhhh... sir bhanu. you make me want to kill you. can I? I just want to dush your belly stomach cause give me the hell result? sir bhanu how could you :( 

so I just got an idea to improve my english.. yeahh I think its better then I go to english class and such a boring class and sometime i think. what the hell class im in now? hiashhh! sooo people people di luar sana. i wanna to write my post in english. not everytime oke. abes mat salleh la aku nanti. And! And! I dont care you said I poyo, english ta baik, terabur bagai. whos care? ABAH kau punya blog ke? no, right? sooo let me do this with some 'peace' feeling, I think. But, I want you guys just encouraging me and give supporting. not much, but a little maybe :) if anything wrong in my spelling and especially my grammar. yeahh.. i know i know. its bad actually. but please.. please guyysss!! just give me a respone and correact immediately! okeh? thanks.

Annyeong!♥

No comments: