JellyPages.com

Friday 27 April 2012

Dear ALLAH..

Assalamualaikum..



Dear Allah,

I have never written a letter to you, although I feel you know my thoughts. I pray silently but I am sure you hear me. I just don’t know why you do not help me more. but i just appreciate what i got. im very very thankful cause give me a good result. i dont care even its not better than other. i know who i am and and how much 'usaha' i do. yeahh i know life has become very difficult and especially my course i took and without him I'd be nothing..  compare when im in part 1. i think I do not feel so well and my final do not do so well.. I am overweight, anxious and depressed. orang melayu said "banyak ujian" . but should I be learning something from this experience? so many questions.  but one answer i have. i must change and i should learned from the experience. 

there's just many too write. but i want make simple. I have too many people that I want to say thank you. but the most special thanks goes to my parents! without them encouraging and supporting, asking for me to studying many time and always pray to God. Next, i would like to say thanks to my bestie bestie! najwa, epak, nadz, syira, aten, M, ezdiana, zaty and others. all the people didnt stop to push me in study and support me every time. you guys soo sooo wonderful and greatt! and all people i've meet or i've known. Thanks! Thanks everyone!saya sayang koranggg sangat sangat

Annyeong!♥

2 comments:

rora said...

anytime dear. aku akan sentiasa dekat sisi kau anytime. aku punn sayangg kau jugak walaupun kau dah gemukk! haha tapi gemuk tu comelll. naty kita kurus sama sama ekkk? hihihi <3 muahx

Athirah Kiss said...

haha thanks :) eww kau nk kurus? kurus ke nanti? haha