JellyPages.com

Sunday 4 March 2012

Im Not The Perfect Human

Assalamualaikum, Holla XD

after you read this you may say so. but I don't care  because I took a dare once again I write to you. please baca dgn hati yg terbuka. thanks :)


but first take a walk in my shoes sadness, angers, and unbearable pain. as time moves slower my self-esteem gets lower am I nothing to this world or am I not have boyfriend just a worthless teenage girl?

What happen to us?
I feel like we fought over stupid stuff and even though times get rough. 
We are suppose to be tough. Don’t you feel like we created a wall?
That we got in a fight. Worst of all we got in a fight over a boy, a stupid boy
Who was like a used up toy. Why can’t we understand that he broke our hearts

And for the boy,
You left me a scar that will never fade. Deep inside me. You left your mark
inside I'm crying outside I'm smiling
no one notices but its hard for me to control this
you can stand there and smile you can sit there and laugh 
but you can't trick me I know it's a mask you’re trying to lie to me and everyone else 
but why is it that you’re lying to yourself? 
just the other day we said our goodbyes I am so happy I broke free of your lies
And never again will I go back to your web

What exactly have I done so wrong?
im just like to express my feeling what i feel. 
it just true from the bottom of my heart
I know I was wrong, I know I messed up 
and that's why I'm sitting here typing this up.
I'm sorry for all the things I let go to my head.
I'm sorry for all the things that I said, 
sounds like rude to your mum like not berbudi bahasa
thanks to great name for me a great stalker 
yeahh sound like nice
but actually do you know what means of stalkerin fact, you dont know..
but I'll make it better, I'll make it so right,
I hope that this apology can get rid of the distance we have apart
My heart holds you deep as friend
Praying that The Lord will comfort our heart. I hope we can be a good friend
one day...

salam...

3 comments:

najwa saleh, said...

well said my dear, very well said :)
i love u so much! <3 ;D

rora said...

greatt athirahh. as long as kauu dah buat yang terbaik. selebihnyaa kita tengok apa akn jadi yea.hope semuanya okay. iloveyou:)

Athirah Kiss said...

thanks korang :)