JellyPages.com

Monday 5 March 2012

Dup Dap Dup Dap...

Assalamualaikum,


arghhhhh!!!

My heartbeat is towering, im breathing so fast dup dap dup dap. Thinking my entire future lay right here in my hands. So i'm trying to think of things which are more cheerful, But i'm unable to forget the thoughts that are truly fearful! arghhh seram gilerrr dowhhh. >.< 

Whenever it comes
15/03/2012 like the hell
It comes with a bang like a "bang bang boom"
ya, I am here to agree 
I have fear of exams
especially my great enemy, CALCULUS
If it wouldn't have been for exam
There wouldn't have been any term like cram
Till now exams have been cause of most of my sorrows
So I will do anything to stop it from ruining my tomorrow, tulat either cooming soon
Exams do nothing but create mess
Without it the world will become a better place(maybe)
So I ask people to support my cause
And help me in rescuing the world from its vicious piranha
Remember if you want to lead a life without pain
Now is the time to eliminate exams
Grades are not as important as experiences but
getting a good grade is in itself quite an experience

final exam, please be nice to me
this result  for my parents also
im just to get a great pointer not dekan either canseolor
as your daughter I will always love you and promise to proud of you
they’ll be the ones who will really cry and happy for my result


Maksudnya: Ya Allah Kami memohon kejayaan dalam setiap ketentuan, tempat para syuhada' dan kehidupan orang-orang bahagia serta kemenangan mengatasi musuh
amin..

Yeah! i can do it! HOHO

Annyeong!♥

2 comments:

najwa saleh, said...

u improved a lot! hee well done sayang! my boo-boo muahmuahh! #erknyampah ;p

Athirah Kiss said...

awwww! terharu i hehe jgn nk improve sgt laa haha aku mmg dh pandai oke :DD